Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Washington DC

Washington DC

Postby Atlatl Jones » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:38 pm

Are there other RQ6 enthusiasts in the Washington DC area who would be interested in playing?
Atlatl Jones

Re: Washington DC

Postby YourSwordisMine » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:58 am

Hello,

I would be interested, depending on where in the DC area of which you speak... I live in Warrenton, and where I am willing to travel is dependent on traffic/time of day/location/distance.
YourSwordisMine

Postby Atlatl Jones » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:31 pm

I live in the middle of DC, but close to 395, with plentiful parking on the weekend. I'm not running anything now, but if I put together a game, would you be interested? I'm thinking of running a Viking game, Monster Island, or both (Vikings on Monster Island).
Atlatl Jones

Postby AmazingOnionMan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:12 pm

Atlatl Jones wrote:(Vikings on Monster Island)

If not for that pesky Atlantic Ocean, I would totally sign up for that :D
AmazingOnionMan

Postby YourSwordisMine » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:45 am

Ah, you are actually IN DC... That's a no from me then... I will not go to anything that is anywhere within 495... Now that I live in Warrenton, I really wont go anywhere that isn't 66 West of 495.

Sorry.

My big problem is parking. I would need actual handicap parking and handicap accessibility... Finding that anywhere inside 495 without paying an arm and a leg is impossible... That and the distance and traffic involved make the journey not worth it... Plus, I hate DC with the passion of a 1000 burning suns... That, and any other major city... Nothing personal.
YourSwordisMine

Postby Atlatl Jones » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:58 pm

I'm talking with some other players, and I'll keep you posted if we end up playing in northern Virginia, which is a possibility. Unfortunately my place, while having plentiful parking in front on the weekend, is not at all accessible.
Atlatl Jones

Postby Kaledor » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:18 am

I live in Maryland with plenty of parking in front of my house. If this group is going on still.
Kaledor

Postby Atlatl Jones » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:20 pm

Unfortunately I had to move away for work, so the game is no more.
Atlatl Jones

Postby Atlatl Jones » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:06 am

I'm moving back to the area for the summer, to Arlington, and am looking to run a new game, possibly using Classic Fantasy. Anyone in the area interested?
Atlatl Jones

Postby threedeesix » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:52 am

Atlatl Jones wrote:I'm moving back to the area for the summer, to Arlington, and am looking to run a new game, possibly using Classic Fantasy. Anyone in the area interested?

I'm interested, but I live in New Hampshire. Geographically speaking, its kinda close. ;)

Rod
threedeesix

Next

Return to Players Wanted