Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Washington DC

Re: Washington DC

Postby Atlatl Jones » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:42 pm

It's only a few hours commute!
Atlatl Jones

Postby Kaledor » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:19 am

Soon as I get this spreadsheet working for Classic Fantasy I will be running a campaign. I have people skyping in from Texas to play! So, Rod, no excuses! :)
Kaledor

Postby Akrane » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:32 pm

Well, if skyping is valid, may I interest you in a newbie from Quebec?

Me, that is. I'd like to learn the game, and what better way than playing it with someone that already knows how to Mythras.
Also, Classic Fantasy will probably be closer to Ye Olde D&D, from what I understand, so it should be less disorienting.

Be warned, though. Terrible accent incoming, if I'm part of it.

Also, I guess this is adressed to Kaledor mostly. If your latest post is an actual invitation, you might want to consider creating a new topic to avoid confusion ;)
Akrane

Postby threedeesix » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Kaledor wrote:Soon as I get this spreadsheet working for Classic Fantasy I will be running a campaign. I have people skyping in from Texas to play! So, Rod, no excuses! :)

Well, unfortunately, I cant make it but would love to. I am going to get my home game going again in late January/early February, so at least I get to play again with the original Valamir Drake, Lorissa of Stormholm, Sorack Blackwolf, Lilly Tanglefoot, Alexandra the Pious, and Rengarth Hightower. It's been over a year, so its like coming home again. :)

Oh, and I would love a copy of said spreadsheet when you perfect it if you would be so kind.

Rod
threedeesix

Previous

Return to Players Wanted