Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Toronto

Toronto

Postby Atlatl Jones » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:25 pm

I recently moved back to Toronto after living in the US for years, and am looking to run a Runequest game again. I have a couple old friends on board, but could use some new players too. It would be nice to meet some local RQ enthusiasts too
Atlatl Jones

Re: Toronto

Postby auyl » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:24 pm

I'm close to Toronto, but not close enough to make the drive once per week. If you're willing to meet up online I may want to join.

What day did you have in mind?
Check out Solace Games on Facebook here!
auyl

Postby Atlatl Jones » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:56 am

We've been playing on Sunday afternoons, and are likely going to end up doing it every other week, alternating with a friend's Fate game. I'd be happy to chat online, but we're not going to be running it online.
Atlatl Jones

Postby Atlatl Jones » Sun May 24, 2015 12:51 pm

I'm back in Toronto and looking to either continue my old Vikings game or start a new game, probably Luther Arkwright. Anyone around and interested?
Atlatl Jones

Postby loz » Mon May 25, 2015 9:57 am

Send me a PM.

I'm in Toronto, have a group meeting biweekly, and we'd be interested in you joining. We're playing Mythic Britain.
loz

Return to Players Wanted