Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

The New Edition Wish List

Re: The New Edition Wish List

Postby Mankcam » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:51 am

I love the BGB, but I didn't list it as unfortunately it hasn't been as commercially successful as the other games I listed.
Actually I'm not strongly disagreeing with any of the points you raise; but I'm just saying that some generic systems certainly have made it big, and I'ld like to see RQ6 be up there with them.
But I know at the end of the day it is going to be alot of work to edit the core rulebook in such as fashion that I don't expect it will happen, it'll be easier to aim the new core rulebook at the ancient world/dark ages genre that RQ6 already is doing.
Whatever keeps the company and the system alive is cool with me :-)
Mankcam

Re: The New Edition Wish List

Postby Kasumi_Ninja » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:45 pm

I would like the game to be released under the Open Game License (OGL), just like OpenQuest, pathfinder and D&D. It would be great to build a thriving community based on the rules of Mythras with more products such as The Chronicles of Future Earth.
Kasumi_Ninja

Previous

Return to News