Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

The Harreksaga

The Harreksaga

Postby Pentallion » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:35 am

I know Loz had done a lot of work on the Harreksaga, but that it was incomplete at this time. It's something I personally feel should have been coordinated to release right after the GtG to take advantage of all the new Palmatelan information out there. I know that Herve Carteau has carried on with a gaming group on that campaign. I myself have a group completing my house version of the Harreksaga (we are about to Heroquest to heal Artmal which is a precursor to the Celestial River HQ in Gathering Thunder). I would think that the Harreksaga would be the first gaming supplement Chaosium would want to publish to go along with the GtG.

Now, however, even the AiG is postponed another year.

Are there any plans to publish the Harreksaga? Or is it kind of on indefinite hold?
Pentallion

Re: The Harreksaga

Postby loz » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:13 pm

Pentallion wrote:I know Loz had done a lot of work on the Harreksaga, but that it was incomplete at this time. It's something I personally feel should have been coordinated to release right after the GtG to take advantage of all the new Palmatelan information out there. I know that Herve Carteau has carried on with a gaming group on that campaign. I myself have a group completing my house version of the Harreksaga (we are about to Heroquest to heal Artmal which is a precursor to the Celestial River HQ in Gathering Thunder). I would think that the Harreksaga would be the first gaming supplement Chaosium would want to publish to go along with the GtG.

Now, however, even the AiG is postponed another year.

Are there any plans to publish the Harreksaga? Or is it kind of on indefinite hold?

There are no plans to publish Harreksaga immediately, or hold it indefinitely. Please understand that plans change, priorities change, and schedules change. Harreksaga actually went on hold when I started Design Mechanism, and because the Guide was under serious development. I'd like to finish it, and might still do so for RQ, but we've no plans at the moment.

Doesn't mean never though.
loz

Postby GianniVacca » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:04 am

I think a version written in co-operation between Loz and Hervé Carteau would be awesome.
GianniVacca

Postby RosenMcStern » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:53 am

I would recommend such a version of the Saga at any moment.

But maybe Gianni and I are a little bit biased... having played in The Saga itself.
RosenMcStern

Return to Glorantha