Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

The Forest Dragon - by Rory, Aged 9

The Forest Dragon - by Rory, Aged 9

Postby loz » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:04 pm

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/19 ... me-by-rory

Jon Hodgson is a very good, very old friend of Design Mechanism, and so we've no hesitation in sharing news of a card game designed by his oldest son Rory, and now live on Kickstarter.

It's fabulous that there's a way for a little project like this to find life beyond a child's imagination or colouring book. To me, this is one of the best things to appear on Kickstarter, and I've backed it. I do hope you will too.
loz

Re: The Forest Dragon - by Rory, Aged 9

Postby CRKrueger » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:15 pm

You need to put out a Mythras conversion so we can have the Adder Crow, Wolf Pig, and Cursed Crocodile Knight in all their Glory!
CRKrueger

Return to News