Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

TDM Announces 'House of Cards' for Mythras

TDM Announces 'House of Cards' for Mythras

Postby loz » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:52 am

We're delighted to announce that, after over a year of negotiations, we have secured the rights to the Netflix Original, hit show 'House of Cards'. This 256 page supplement and campaign pack allows you to take on the roles of congressmen (Democrats, Republicans and independents), senators, lobbyists and even hatchet-men like Doug Stamper. NPC statistics for Frank and Claire Underwood are included, along with new rules for filibustering, vote rigging and blackmail. The book includes a 36 scenario campaign arc following the events of seasons 1-3 where the characters can play Frank, Doug, Claire, Remy Danton and crusading journalists like Zoe Barnes. A full map of the Washington Subway is included!

Endorsed by Kevin Spacey, who co-wrote twelve of the 36 scenarios, 'House of Cards - The RPG' should be in stores soon! Look for a special preview on these pages soon!
loz

Re: TDM Announces 'House of Cards' for Mythras

Postby deleriad » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:23 am

Ah but surely the BBC original is the only true version. Everything else should be ignored. House of Cards Classic, I can see it now. Because nothing should ever change ;)
deleriad

Postby loz » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:31 am

deleriad wrote:Ah but surely the BBC original is the only true version. Everything else should be ignored. House of Cards Classic, I can see it now. Because nothing should ever change ;)

There will be a British Only version based on the David Nobbs classic. We've asked Ian Richardson and Colin Jeevons to contribute.
loz

Postby Thalaba » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:36 am

Bwahaha - this is a joke - Kevin 'Spacey' is obviously a totally made up name!
Next you'll be telling us you have a deal to produce audio books.
The 13th Forrior