Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

RuneQuest Espanol at Drivethru

RuneQuest Espanol at Drivethru

Postby loz » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:24 am

Friends,

We are delighted to announce that, in conjunction with Runa Digital, our Spanish partner, RuneQuest 6 is now available in Spanish, from our webstore (www.thedesigmechanism.com/products) Drivethru and sister OneBookShelf sites in glorious PDF. This edition contains new interior artwork plus a wonderful character sheet.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/166 ... =8030_8851

We hope that those of you who have been waiting for a Spanish edition will be interested in checking out this great new version.
loz

Re: RuneQuest Espanol at Drivethru

Postby LarusARG » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:54 pm

The hype is real!
Que hermosa pifia y yo sin puntos de suerte, que picardía
LarusARG

Postby Pat_Henry » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:07 pm

Any timetable on when Mediterraneo Mitico may get translated into English? Looks quite good.
Pat_Henry

Postby loz » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:24 am

Pat_Henry wrote:Any timetable on when Mediterraneo Mitico may get translated into English? Looks quite good.

There's no plans for an official translation at this stage. It hinges on agreeing terms with Runa Digital, and at present they don't have the resources. Sorry!
loz

Postby Rubrum » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:46 pm

The Spanish Mythic Mediterranean looks great. Those sort of releases are perfect for RQ6 fans, certainly the sort of things I'm looking for.
Rubrum

Postby soltakss » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:32 am

loz wrote:
Pat_Henry wrote:Any timetable on when Mediterraneo Mitico may get translated into English? Looks quite good.

There's no plans for an official translation at this stage. It hinges on agreeing terms with Runa Digital, and at present they don't have the resources. Sorry!

So, what we need is an English-Spanish speaking RuneQuest fan who does the translation and then offers the results to Runa Digital/TDM.

Volunteers?
Simon Phipp - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982.

RQ Merrie England (Medieval RPG): http://merrieengland.soltakss.com/

RQ/BRP: http://www.soltakss.com/index.html
RQ Alternate Earth: Group: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/alternateearthrq/
soltakss

Postby loz » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:19 pm

soltakss wrote:
loz wrote:

So, what we need is an English-Spanish speaking RuneQuest fan who does the translation and then offers the results to Runa Digital/TDM.

Volunteers?

No. What we need is an agreement between Runa Digital and Design Mechanism that the work can be translated into English and sold by us, and then someone willing to do the translation making an agreement with Runa Digital. While what you’re suggesting is well meaning Simon, there is a contractual process that needs to be followed.
loz

Postby xalabin » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:33 am

There will be a join between RunaDigital shop and yours on drivethrurpg?
xalabin

Postby umbraldragon » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:36 pm

Mediterraneo Mithico looks amazing from the brief preview I read. I'll probably be getting that one soon, I just don't know if I should invest in Spanish versions of RQ6 and the rest of the material available since I'm the only one I know that will read them and use them. I wish I knew more gamers who wouldn't mind playing or running a campaign in Spanish language. Mediterranean Werewolf Cult...cool! :ugeek:
Certain mystes aver that the real world has been constructed by the human mind, since our ways are governed by the artificial categories into which we place essentially undifferentiated things, things weaker than our words for them.
- Gene Wolfe
umbraldragon

Postby Runeblogger » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:13 pm

Runa Digital has been very silent since TDM had to give the RuneQuest brand back to Chaosium. It looks like they won't be publishing neither any other translated supplements from TDM nor any other supplements written by themselves. I wanted to ask Loz and Pete if they have had any word from them since then. They promised they were going to publish Monster Island in Spanish. Could they still do it in spite of the change of name to Mythras? :?:
Runeblogger

Next

Return to Mythras