Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

RuneQuest Deutsche Ausgabe - Print Edition

Re: RuneQuest Deutsche Ausgabe - Print Edition

Postby ronix » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:53 pm

Although I could not make it to Essen this year, a friend of mine got hold of a print. Nicely done and with quite an array of additional material (poster, Glorantha book etc.). Thanks, Runequest-Gesellschaft e.V.!
ronix

Postby loz » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:11 pm

Glorantha book?
loz

Postby ronix » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:52 pm

loz wrote:Glorantha book?

Since book prices are fixed in Germany, publishers offer free goodies on fairs such as Essen when you buy a book there. So I did not only get the German print, but also a cool RQ6 poster (Anathaym vs Slargr) and the old HeroQuest Glorantha source book by Issaries, German translation done by the Runequest Gesellschaft e.V. - they do try to advertise RQ and Glorantha after all.
ronix

Postby loz » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:56 am

Ah - okay. Thanks for clarifying.
loz

Previous

Return to Mythras