Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

RuneQuest Avalon Hill Collection

RuneQuest Avalon Hill Collection

Postby pendrake777 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:08 pm

I am a sold-out fan of RQ6 rules and The Design Mechanisms products, I own the Guide to Glorantha and the Argan Arger Atlas along with various other RuneQuest items from Chaosium to Judges Guild, I prefer gaming more than collecting SO... I am ready to let it go, my entire (mostly shrink-wrapped, new condition) RuneQuest Avalon Hill collection is up for auction.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RuneQuest-Colle ... uct-Line-/
pendrake777

Re: RuneQuest Avalon Hill Collection

Postby pendrake777 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Wow, in short order my reserve was met - it's sold! :-D Less than 5 days remaining, I'm excited.
pendrake777

Re: RuneQuest Avalon Hill Collection

Postby ThornPlutonius » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:41 pm

That's an impressive set of goodies. Congratulations to you and to whom-ever ends up with it!
ThornPlutonius

Return to Glorantha