Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Runequest 6e Gaming Group in Vallejo, California

Runequest 6e Gaming Group in Vallejo, California

Postby Coyote » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:32 pm

Here in Vallejo we have an RPG Game Day (and other games) at the Hub, the local Oddfellow's Hall and Community Art Space twice monthly on the first and third Sunday of the month from 12 pm to 4 pm. The Hub is located at 350 Georgia Street in Downtown Vallejo right off of Highway 29. I use the 6e rules of Runequest and usually run something based in that system, whether Monster Island, Glorantha, or some other BRP product. If you are looking for a gaming group in this area give us a try. I eventually want to run Pendragon as well as Beyond the Mountains of Madness and Horror on the Orient Express.
Coyote

Re: Runequest 6e Gaming Group in Vallejo, California

Postby Coyote » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:04 pm

I will be celebrating Easter with my family April 5th so will be unable to host RPG Game Day that day but will resume on the third Sunday of April from 12 pm to 4 pm.
Coyote

Postby Coyote » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:04 pm

No RPG Game Day Sunday April 19th due to a planned power outage downtown. The Hub will be closed on that day.

We will resume May 3rd 2015.
Coyote

Postby Coyote » Tue May 26, 2015 1:30 pm

The Hub will be opening at 11 am so RPG Game Day will be from 11 am to 4 pm Sunday June 7 th. We will be meeting at 11 am first and third Sundays and playing until 4 pm.
Coyote

Postby Coyote » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:49 pm

The Runequest 6e Gaming Group will be changing times to second and fourth Saturdays from 12 pm to 4 pm. The next session will be July 25th.
Coyote

Postby Coyote » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:31 pm

RPG Game Day at the Hub in Downtown Vallejo will be meeting the 26th of December from 12 pm to 4 pm. If you do want to play with us and want to make your own character we are using the Luther Arkwright rules. I can meet earlier on the 26th to make characters as well. We will be meeting the second and fourth Saturday of the month fron 12 pm to 4 pm. The characters are trying to track down a Disruptor agent on Monster Island before he builds an alliance with the Ophidians.

Also there is now a page for RPG Game Day at the Hub in Downtown Vallejo on Meetup.com. Check us out!
Coyote

Postby Coyote » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:43 am

I am still running RQ6 games at the Hub here in Vallejo. We meet second and fourth Saturdays from 11 am to 4 pm. I have met a lot of Vallejo's gamers who play a mix of WoD, Pathfinder and Savage Worlds, and of course my least favorite 4th and 5th Ed. D&D. I know RQ is a great system and I stick to that. Stop by the Hub to play with us or run your own game. Everyone is welcome.
Coyote

Postby Coyote » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:54 pm

RPG Game Day is now meeting second and fourth Sundays of the month from 11 am to 4 pm. PM me if you want to make a character or set up to run your own game at the Hub.
Coyote

Postby Coyote » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:56 pm

RPG Game Day will pick up with its normal schedule on September 25, 2016. We will be missing a session on September 11, 2016 and resume two weeks later.
Coyote

Return to Players Wanted