Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Roll20 RuneQuest 6 Thursday 6pm EST for GMs

Re: Roll20 RuneQuest 6 Thursday 6pm EST for GMs

Postby Belgath » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:44 pm

Belgath wrote:
Pentallion wrote:We need some character templates. Can't make a character without you making them visible.

I dubbe checked the permissions you should have two player sheet available to you on the Glorantha Scar of the Cradle campaign.

Ok I fixed the problem sorry about that.
Belgath

Postby Belgath » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:52 am

RuneQuest 6 in Glorantha year 1580 An Orlanthi from Dragon Pass as a youth you suffered a tragic death years ago. Your last memory being the mind numbing pain of a broken body. Hoping for a release from misery, as the hands of the earth reach up and clam you as hers. Your now among living with 5 others cold hungry and confused.

Are group is looking for 1 more
Belgath

Postby Pentallion » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:20 am

Penterest was so ugly he ran away from home rather than endure the insults and barbs of the other children. The fact he was both smarter and stronger than most of them only caused them to hate him more.

He eluded his parents half hearted attempts to find him.

He explored the world, lived by his wits, avoided other people and was completely antisocial until one day he stumbled upon a fellow explorer. A young Grey Sage by the name of Heimie Hinkellson. Heimie took pity on the young child and saw that he had a gift for magic. He tried to interest Pen in the search for knowledge.

Penterest was intrigued by the idea of exploring the world for the sake of learning what was out there, but he sensed Heimie's pity and rudely rebuked him.

One day Pen was checking on some traps he had left to catch game. He came upon a wolf caught in his snare. Two more wolves appeared and he realized in horror that one was a dread Telmori! He felt the Telmori's claws rip his flesh and then suddenly he was swallowed up by the earth.

That was 31 years ago.
Pentallion

Postby Belgath » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:52 pm

That is great pentallion this should be a great session your story has me way excited. Been doing a bunch of research to make sure it fits the mythology I'm hoping we can write it up for other to play through. I'm jest hoping that what I have envisioned pans out. But I think as we give feedback this should be a great campaign.
Belgath

Postby Belgath » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Everybody list your bio that you want to share and post your standard and Professional skills above 50 this will help others balance out the group.

Also we youing Skype for voice so please give me your information as stated in our roll20 forms.

And also please share on roll 20 the amount of room RuneQuest 6 experience you have yes so I don't leave anybody in the dark?
Belgath

Postby Belgath » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:33 am

Monday and Tuesday night at 8pm I will be on roll20 and Skype help anybody with their characters and any other questions you may have.
Belgath

Postby Icefield » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:32 am

8pm EST Belgath?
Dithering will only serve to waste your Action Points...
Icefield

Postby Belgath » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:55 pm

yes 8pm EST if any need help.
Belgath

Postby Belgath » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:43 am

It looks like the next session will be July 16th i'll be out this Thursday. If some you want to get together tonight we could do a one shot or something.
Belgath

Postby Belgath » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:26 am

All remember the Game tomorrow night 6 PM Eastern Daylight Time see you all there.
Belgath

PreviousNext

Return to Players Wanted