Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Roll20 RuneQuest 6 Thursday 6pm EST for GMs

Re: Roll20 RuneQuest 6 Thursday 6pm EST for GMs

Postby Belgath » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:07 am

Broos are creatures of chaos. As a result of their ability to mate with anything, they have the body of a man and features of their animal parent, often deer, goats, antelope, cattle, and sheep. The animal parent normally dies with the child eating its way out of the host at full gestation. They worship Malia, the Mother of Disease, and Thed, the goddess of **** and mother of Chaos.[3]

Scorpionmen are belligerent folk, who look like a sort of scorpion-human centaur.They are described as stupid, vicious and live in violent matriarchies with a religious emphasis on devouring. They are chaotic in nature.

Ducks or Durulz are large intelligent ducks with arms instead of wings (or men cursed with feathers and webbed feet, depending on your point of view). They reside around rivers, mainly in Sartar, and have an unexplained mystical affinity with Death.

Aldryami are Gloranthan plantmen, nature and sun worshipping—mainly worshipping Aldrya, deity of plants. Unlike Tolkienesque elves, they are alien, physically plant-like and often hostile to normal humans ("meat men'"). Like many other fictional elf races, they are excellent archers.

Mostali are a machine-like dwarf race, extremely xenophobic, orthodox and insular. Inventors of iron, which has many extraordinary magical properties in Glorantha, contrasting to the primary metal used bronze.

Uz, the trolls, are the race of darkness, large, intelligent, astoundingly omnivorous, with a very developed sonar-like sense (darksense). Their societies are matriarchal, and they worship, among others, a goddess of darkness called Kyger Litor, mother of the Trolls, and the more violent and sinister Zorak Zoran.

Dragonewts are a magical race who comprise several forms of neotenic dragons, engaged in a cycle of self-improving reincarnation. They are extremely alien with an incomprehensible mindset. They must have oral surgery in order to speak human languages.
Belgath

Postby Pentallion » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:05 am

Once you catch on that ducks are persecuted everywhere, much like Jews, then you start to understand them. They can be nasty little critters when riled and a very useful person to have in the party. They have unique skills and drawbacks unlike any character in any other Role Playing Game. When role played well, they open new players eyes to the depth of Glorantha.

But as I said, I'm open to whatever you guys decide to play. I am just looking forward to getting used to RQ6 rules. For the past year we've been playing a cross of RQ3 and RQ6.
Pentallion

Postby Belgath » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:49 pm

We gogo ahead with the Glorantha campaign keep a open mind. Even if there's Ducks it is a very serious sitting.
Belgath

Postby Belgath » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:10 am

If I'm able to do a good job GMing I do thing you will enjoy the setting.
Belgath

Postby Atlatl Jones » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:04 pm

I've owned the iPad version of King of Dragon Pass for a while, and I'll play it a bit before we start.
Atlatl Jones

Postby Belgath » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:30 pm

Atlatl Jones wrote:I've owned the iPad version of King of Dragon Pass for a while, and I'll play it a bit before we start.

I have been told that's a great way to get to know Glorantha.
Belgath

Postby Belgath » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:11 am

Have the information for making your Orlanthi up on roll20
Belgath

Postby Pentallion » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:19 pm

We need some character templates. Can't make a character without you making them visible.
Pentallion

Postby Belgath » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:05 pm

They should be up and available I have 2 sheets A signed to each player
Belgath

Postby Belgath » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:26 pm

Pentallion wrote:We need some character templates. Can't make a character without you making them visible.

I dubbe checked the permissions you should have two player sheet available to you on the Glorantha Scar of the Cradle campaign.
Belgath

PreviousNext

Return to Players Wanted