Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Question about the Outbox for PM

Question about the Outbox for PM

Postby Runeblogger » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Hi there,

I have sent some private messages before in this forum and I have had no problem at all. But since yesterday I have been trying to send one to Pete and they seem to get stuck in the Outbox permanently. Does anybody know if I am doing anything wrong? :?
Runeblogger

Re: Question about the Outbox for PM

Postby skoll » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:58 am

As far as I have understood, the message will stay in Outbox until the recipient reads it at which point it will move to Sent Messages. In other words, Pete simply hasn't read your message yet.
Mythras Encounter Generator: http://skoll.xyz/mythras_eg/
skoll

Postby loz » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:04 am

skoll wrote:As far as I have understood, the message will stay in Outbox until the recipient reads it at which point it will move to Sent Messages. In other words, Pete simply hasn't read your message yet.

He hasn't - he's in Cuba until Tuesday.

:)
loz

Postby Runeblogger » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:06 pm

Oh, lucky he! :-)
Runeblogger

Return to Forum Guidelines