Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Q: Iqari in Shores of Korantia

Feel free to discuss any general gaming topics, and any other games.

Q: Iqari in Shores of Korantia

Postby umbraldragon » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:51 am

This might be a turn down a fruitless path, but here goes.

I use Shores of Korantia when I'm running Mythras, with a modification that elves, and savage halflings exist. No half elves or dwarves. Everything else is the same.

I was wondering how to introduce Iqari into the campaign world if at all. This interest came from a discussion of Kenku, Tengu, Ravenfolk. Initially I was going to convert the DnD 2.0 Kenku into a Mythras equivalent, then I thought about the Iqari and how much more warrior like and powerful they are.

Note: I was thinking more of what region and some scenarios that might include them. I don't see using them as player characters unless everyone is an Iqari.

So if you have any thoughts or ideas I welcome them. As always, happy gaming! :ugeek:
Certain mystes aver that the real world has been constructed by the human mind, since our ways are governed by the artificial categories into which we place essentially undifferentiated things, things weaker than our words for them.
- Gene Wolfe
umbraldragon

Return to General Gaming & Discussion