Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Classic Fantasy

Classic Fantasy

Postby Sem » Tue May 16, 2017 8:43 pm

Looking to start a play-by-post game using the Classic Fantasy system and The Terror of Ettinmarsh module.
I'm new to this forum, so please forgive my learning curve. I have some experience with RuneQuest 6; I ran the first scenario from The Book of Quests and am currently currently starting a Classic Fantasy tabletop game. Please reply here if you're interested. Thanks...
Sem

Re: Classic Fantasy

Postby threedeesix » Mon May 22, 2017 9:25 am

Hey Paul,

I'm following your ongoing discussion over at Myth-Weavers. If you have any questions that I can help with, don't be afraid to ask. I hope you have an enjoyable game.

Rod
threedeesix

Postby simonb1 » Thu May 25, 2017 1:14 pm

Hi Paul,

I am interested in playing.

Is there any special rules or requirements that any potential players need to know about?

Simon
simonb1

Postby Sem » Fri May 26, 2017 10:45 am

Hey Simon.
    We're over at Myth-Weavers.
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?&f=141
    We have room for one more player (you'll make our fourth).
    Send me a PM, or post to the Classic Fantasy thread under the Games tab, and I'll set you up.
    Thanks for your interest...
    Sem

Postby HumaktDinduNuffin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:53 pm

Hey, I am an experienced RQ3 player, but would love to join your game if possible :)
    HumaktDinduNuffin

Return to Players Wanted