Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

GenCon 2017

GenCon 2017

Postby Belgath » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:18 am

GenCon 2017 will TDM Be Going this year?
Belgath

Re: GenCon 2017

Postby loz » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:48 am

No, and for much the same reasons as last year. Unless you have a dedicated trading presence, there's a waiting list for booths which requires an upfront cash outlay, no guarantee of selection, but the usual rush to book hotel accommodation and events. For a small company like us, the effort is considerable and while we might cover our costs, that's usually about all we'll do.

GenCon is a great PR exercise if you have the resources to do it. We currently don't, so we'll focus on our plans for producing great material.

That said, I'm very interested in supporting Mythras GMs with promotional material, scenarios and so on. This we can do, and if there are people out there who are going to GenCon and want to help us in this way, then please drop me a PM.
loz

Postby Belgath » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Running 4 to 5 events planing on LutherArkwright, Classic Fantasy or M-Space. I have all TDM stuff even AIG so if there any requests for me to run an adventure with any of TDMs products would be happy to do so.
Belgath

Postby Matt_E » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:58 pm

Could I convince you to run Broch Groddath, from Old Bones? PM me if interested.
SECRETS OF BLOOD ROCK is here. Check out Old Bones Publishing on DriveThruRPG.com!
Matt_E

Postby Kaledor » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:46 pm

Belgath wrote:Running 4 to 5 events planing on LutherArkwright, Classic Fantasy or M-Space. I have all TDM stuff even AIG so if there any requests for me to run an adventure with any of TDMs products would be happy to do so.

I am sure we can get 4 - 6 people for a Classic Fantasy session at GENCON 2017... even if you want to do it BEFORE on Wednesday evening :) Or if the time slot fits between our other events (True Dungeon mostly). If you are interested in a True Dungeon run we could fit you in one... in trade for running a session we have people from outside of our area that are interested in Class Fantasy.
Kaledor

Postby Belgath » Sun May 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Jest saw this sorry about the late reply. Can run Classic Fantasy Wednesday how wold you me to set it up.
Belgath

Postby Kaledor » Mon May 29, 2017 10:15 am

I sent you a PM ... I can have 3 - 6 for sure. What time would you want to meet up?
Kaledor

Return to Conventions