Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Player tracking aides

Feel free to discuss any general gaming topics, and any other games.

Player tracking aides

Postby timejockey » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:19 pm

Just wondering if anyone has seen/made a sheet to help track pertinent information on the player characters. I was looking for something that might list action points, some vital skills like Evade and Willpower, and passions. I can whip something up, but thought I would check first.
Thanks!
timejockey

Re: Player tracking aides

Postby Dan True » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:18 am

timejockey wrote:Just wondering if anyone has seen/made a sheet to help track pertinent information on the player characters. I was looking for something that might list action points, some vital skills like Evade and Willpower, and passions. I can whip something up, but thought I would check first.
Thanks!

I just maintained a simple list myself. I decided to drop it however, since I essentially had to update it each time. I found it easier to just ask the character to hand me their sheet for a sec while I do secret stuff.

- Dan
Dan True

Postby Pentallion » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:57 pm

I hear there are GPS chips out there, but getting them installed on your players might be problematical.
Pentallion

Postby raleel » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:23 pm

Pentallion wrote:I hear there are GPS chips out there, but getting them installed on your players might be problematical.

Beat me to it. I use find my friends though!
raleel

Postby timejockey » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:14 pm

Oh, I never saw that one before. That's perfect.

And they are all deep sleepers, so the GPS implants will be forthcoming.
timejockey

Return to General Gaming & Discussion