Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

New Historical/Mythic Earth Supplement Using Mythras

Discussion on settings and supplements produced under the Mythras Gateway License by third party publishers.

New Historical/Mythic Earth Supplement Using Mythras

Postby cjbowser » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:56 pm

I originally posted this on the G+ community, but thought I'd bring it over here too.

I just put the finishing touches an alpha draft of a new historical/mythic Earth setting using the Mythras engine. I'm looking for a handful of people who are interested in giving it a perusal. I'm not looking for for proofreaders/copy editors so much as Mythras fans who can make sure it's a fun and useful supplement. Oh, and playtest the heck out of it, too.

It's about 115k words, which is about 220 Word pages at 10pt type.

If you're interested, drop me a line at cjbowser @ gmail.com
cjbowser

Re: New Historical/Mythic Earth Supplement Using Mythras

Postby Fall-from-Grace » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:41 am

Mailed you.
I believe that the Planes are meant to be experienced, and the more one experiences, in traveling, in joy, in pain, in merriment or in suffering, the more the multiverse reveals itself to you... And the more you are revealed to yourself.
Fall-from-Grace

Postby HorusArisen » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:31 pm

Any objection to revealing the time period?
HorusArisen

Postby cjbowser » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:26 pm

It explores the period around the Time of Troubles. That's late 16th to early 17th century.
cjbowser

Postby HorusArisen » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:22 am

Russia? Iiinnnttteerreessttiinnggg
HorusArisen

Return to Mythras Gateway