Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Any planned edition updates?

Re: Any planned edition updates?

Postby Dan True » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:14 am

loz wrote:
nclarke wrote:I suppose with Aeon doing printing as well it could be that a copy of Mythras from them might include corrected errata that a copy from TDM direct might not depending on when the corrected print file was used. Is that likely?

Correct.

Uh - I'm going to order from Aeon myself soon. This is a nice plus.

- Dan
Dan True

Postby Atlatl Jones » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:37 pm

Has anyone checked whether the Aeon printing incorporated the errata?
Atlatl Jones

Postby nclarke » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:19 am

You could ask Aeon as I presume Loz would have to do that and you'd get a quicker answer.
nclarke

Postby Dan True » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:02 pm

Atlatl Jones wrote:Has anyone checked whether the Aeon printing incorporated the errata?

I don't recall any erratta to check for. I can easily check my recent Aeon purchase if you can point me to a change that's easy to detect.

- Dan
Dan True

Postby Atlatl Jones » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:07 pm

The errata thread is here: mythras-errata-official-thread-t1679.html

The most obvious are probably these:

Rule Clarification:
Page 78. 1st bullet point clarifying application of falling damage. Should read "Damage is rolled separately for each location; it is not spread among them."

Missing Table:
Page 55. Missing the Minimum Maintenance Costs table referred to on p54. Table should be added to page 55.

Page 142, first column: The "Applying Spirit Powers" box is moved to the bottom of the column, so it doesn't split the bullet list of spirit power sources in half.

Thanks!
Atlatl Jones

Postby Dan True » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:06 am

Atlatl Jones wrote:The errata thread is here: mythras-errata-official-thread-t1679.html

The most obvious are probably these:

Rule Clarification:
Page 78. 1st bullet point clarifying application of falling damage. Should read "Damage is rolled separately for each location; it is not spread among them."

Missing Table:
Page 55. Missing the Minimum Maintenance Costs table referred to on p54. Table should be added to page 55.

Page 142, first column: The "Applying Spirit Powers" box is moved to the bottom of the column, so it doesn't split the bullet list of spirit power sources in half.

Thanks!

My book includes errata then.

- Dan
Dan True

Postby Atlatl Jones » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Cool, thanks.
Atlatl Jones

Previous

Return to Mythras