Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Chronicles of Future Earth to be future RQ6 scourcebook.

Re: Chronicles of Future Earth to be future RQ6 scourcebook.

Postby Belgath » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:30 pm

A number of people have posted there entrust for CoF on RQ6. I think if there is a smooth transition of RQ6 to ??? and if we can get the new name out there, we a good Chance of seeing CoF for TDMRQ6 Sarah Posted this.

"Thanks very much for all the encouragement, everyone - and of course the well-wishing for these last few days of the Mindjammer Kickstarter!

We're actively talking about the system for Chronicles right now. There are a few things that need to be resolved before we'd be able to move ahead with RQ6-as-was, but it's definitely one of our two main candidates. I'll be sure to announce as soon as anything's pinned down!

All the best,

Sarah"
Last edited by Belgath on Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Belgath

Postby CryAxe » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:40 pm

Belgath wrote:"Thanks very much for all the encouragement, everyone - and of course the well-wishing for these last few days of the Mindjammer Kickstarter!

We're actively talking about the system for Chronicles right now. There are a few things that need to be resolved before we'd be able to move ahead with RQ6-as-was, but it's definitely one of our two main candidates. I'll be sure to announce as soon as anything's pinned down!

All the best,

Sarah"

That's good to hear. Thanks for posting this info.

The sooner we know the new name of the game, the sooner we can begin getting the word out. I think there are good times ahead for *WWRQ6 players. 8-)
(*What Was RuneQuest 6)
CryAxe

Postby Mankcam » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:44 am

Has anyone read anything anywhere as to what Sarah Newton has decided to do with this setting?
I hope she brings it out for Mythras, I would hate to see her do it in FATE or something like that.
Mankcam

Postby TrippyHippy » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:05 am

I think she's too busy with the Mindjammer setting at the moment, to do anything else.
TrippyHippy

Postby Mankcam » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:08 am

Yeah that was my thoughts as well, but I had hoped I had missed an update of this front
Oh well, lets see what happens
Mankcam

Postby CRKrueger » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:25 pm

Any movement, ripples, murmurs, whispers, shadows on the wall concerning this?
CRKrueger

Postby loz » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:31 pm

CRKrueger wrote:Any movement, ripples, murmurs, whispers, shadows on the wall concerning this?

Actually yes. It won't now be happening.

Sarah's decided to take CoFE in another direction. It's disappointing of course, but we wish her well.
loz

Postby ThornPlutonius » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:41 pm

Bummer. It will be good, though, whatever she ends up doing.
ThornPlutonius

Postby shugal » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:32 am

This is very sad. I´ve waited for this supplement a long time, ever since I got tired of the rules of Numenera. Do you know where to she's heading?
shugal

Postby loz » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:36 am

shugal wrote:This is very sad. I´ve waited for this supplement a long time, ever since I got tired of the rules of Numenera. Do you know where to she's heading?

No idea, I'm afraid.
loz

Previous

Return to News