Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Luther Arkwright (UK availability)

For information on Design Mechanism's rules and supplements

Luther Arkwright (UK availability)

Postby ryhopewood » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:10 am

I have pre-ordered Luther Arkwright from your official UK partners Aeon Games. However, I have just noticed that it is available already in your US store. Does this mean that copies are already on their way to the UK?

I used Aeon recently to purchase Classic Fantasy, Mythras Core Rules, and Mythras Imperative and I would heartily recommend the service to anyone in the UK.

Thanks in anticipation,

Ian
ryhopewood

Re: Luther Arkwright (UK availability)

Postby Pete » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:07 am

Aeon Games print the books themselves, they do not ship from us. At the moment Aeon is steadily making their way through our back catalogue, I think they plan to print Mythic Britain, Mythic Rome and Monster Island next.

If you are truly impatient and no copies of Luther Arkwright remain at places like Leisure Games, then your only other option will be to order directly from us. However I don't recommend it unless money is no issue, as international postage from the States is now prohibitively expensive.
The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras
http://www.thedesignmechanism.com
Pete

Return to Products and Releases