Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

TDM Announces 'House of Cards' for Mythras

Re: TDM Announces 'House of Cards' for Mythras

Postby Starken » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:14 am

loz wrote:Kevin contributed a brilliant scenario that unmasks a major British political figure as a replicant.

Brilliant! Can't wait.

(There could be even more of them. There are always ... more. )
Starken

Postby Atlatl Jones » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:40 am

deleriad wrote:Ah but surely the BBC original is the only true version. Everything else should be ignored. House of Cards Classic, I can see it now. Because nothing should ever change ;)

Didn't you hear? Chaosium owns the right to the BBC version, and is planning on making a version based on a version of the RQ2 rules.
Atlatl Jones

Postby ThornPlutonius » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:51 pm

Atlatl Jones wrote:
deleriad wrote:Ah but surely the BBC original is the only true version. Everything else should be ignored. House of Cards Classic, I can see it now. Because nothing should ever change ;)

Didn't you hear? Chaosium owns the right to the BBC version, and is planning on making a version based on a version of the RQ2 rules.

I read it was to be a setting for Call of Cthulhu 7.
ThornPlutonius

Postby hkokko » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:11 am

Oh my - my favorite show with my favorite rules... How did I miss this announcement... Just Take My Money. Are you planning on KickBackStarter for the Deluxe Edition.
hkokko

Postby jeddak » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:43 pm

The controversy over the American vs British version of House of Cards reminds me of the still-touchy subject of TSR's decision in 1981 to go with the US Three's Company setting instead of the far superior Robin's Nest (BBC) on which it was based. A generation of grognards still shakes their heads ruefully when that topic comes up.
jeddak

Postby Goblinerd » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:11 am

I've just read this post and I'm sitting here, staring at my screen in disbelief... IS THIS FOR REAL?!?!? It sounds amazing, do want, DO WANT!!! Is this really real or is it just a joke???
Goblinerd

Postby skoll » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:40 am

I suggest you take another look at the date of the original post. :-)
Mythras Encounter Generator: http://skoll.xyz/mythras_eg/
skoll

Postby Ahti » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:39 pm

The date for the announcement is quite suspicious... :mrgreen:
Ahti

Previous

Return to News