Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Mythras Release News

Re: Mythras Release News

Postby loz » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:06 pm

golem64 wrote:Giving presents on his own birthday. Truly magnanimous! Looking forward to seeing the new layout and other changes. Have a great birthday.

You should see the present I've given myself. My wife isn't pleased, and I'm not sure Scarlett Johansen's too thrilled either. But she'll learn to love Canada.
loz

Postby Rubrum » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:20 pm

loz wrote:But she'll learn to love Canada.

Scarlett Johansen is just the name of your new pet fish is it?
Rubrum

Postby golem64 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:00 am

loz wrote:
golem64 wrote:Giving presents on his own birthday. Truly magnanimous! Looking forward to seeing the new layout and other changes. Have a great birthday.

You should see the present I've given myself. My wife isn't pleased, and I'm not sure Scarlett Johansen's too thrilled either. But she'll learn to love Canada.

Beware the Black Widow!
golem64

Postby Aces&EightsDoug » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:55 pm

Though you guys had me with Mythic Britain, I just wanted to say that I'm so happy to have finally gotten on board with a copy of the full rule set. Who knew it would take a re-branding to get me motivated to pull the trigger?! There's something to be said for the sense of immediacy having the old PDF off the market gave me, I guess.

Anyway, Loving the PDF so far, and I hope to see more releases down the line. Thanks for the high quality and thoughtful design!
Aces&EightsDoug

Previous

Return to News