Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

RuneQuest Espanol at Drivethru

Re: RuneQuest Espanol at Drivethru

Postby loz » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:30 pm

Runeblogger wrote:Runa Digital has been very silent since TDM had to give the RuneQuest brand back to Chaosium. It looks like they won't be publishing neither any other translated supplements from TDM nor any other supplements written by themselves. I wanted to ask Loz and Pete if they have had any word from them since then. They promised they were going to publish Monster Island in Spanish. Could they still do it in spite of the change of name to Mythras? :?:

The name change isn't a barrier at all, but there are other considerations too that I cannot discuss.
loz

Postby xalabin » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:59 am

I can't find it now on drivethru.
xalabin

Postby loz » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:29 pm

xalabin wrote:I can't find it now on drivethru.

That's correct. Our license to produce games using the RuneQuest trademark ceased on the 11th July. Aside from our remaining print stocks, we can no longer sell the RuneQuest 6 rules, which means that we've had to remove all electronic versions of RQ6 from sale.

You may find that Runa Digital still has stocks of the game, and they can continue to sell them for the next 6 months.
loz

Postby xalabin » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:29 am

Thanks for the answer.
xalabin

Previous

Return to Mythras