Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Design Mechanism sponsoring The Kraken!

Design Mechanism sponsoring The Kraken!

Postby nclarke » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:26 am

I've just seen a post by Fabian Kuchler that has The Design Mechanism as one of the sponsors of this year's Kraken. Are the DM team going to be at the gaming vacation or just sponsoring it?

I know Robin Laws is a guest this year so if DM do attend it'll be a great line up on top of the usual Moon Design folks who attend.
nclarke

Re: Design Mechanism sponsoring The Kraken!

Postby loz » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:40 am

nclarke wrote:I've just seen a post by Fabian Kuchler that has The Design Mechanism as one of the sponsors of this year's Kraken. Are the DM team going to be at the gaming vacation or just sponsoring it?

I know Robin Laws is a guest this year so if DM do attend it'll be a great line up on top of the usual Moon Design folks who attend.

We're just sponsors - as we have been since Kraken started a few years ago. We're not attending any major conventions this year, mostly because of time constraints from other sources.
loz

Re: Design Mechanism sponsoring The Kraken!

Postby nclarke » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:02 am

Sorry Loz, hadn't noticed that you'd sponsored the Con before. I'll speak with Fabi so that it's more prominent. I'm running a S&S game there this year using Mythras so someone will be showing the DM flag for the game.
nclarke

Return to Conventions