Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Final copy of AiG on eBay

Re: Final copy of AiG on eBay

Postby loz » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:24 pm

AmazingOnionMan wrote:On the bright side, with the price it's currently at the guys can afford a well-deserved snifter after chrismas dinner.

It's quite safe to say that we're both staggered at the price its sitting at. I never thought it would get anywhere near that level. Truly astounding.
loz

Postby pendrake777 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:45 pm

"Now that Chaosium will be publishing a Gloranthan-based edition of RQ it’s highly unlikely that the license would be extended or granted to include PDF."
Thank you Loz :) I expected that reality, of course... and I was making the 'heretical' suggestion that some person might choose to do so regardless... perhaps anonymously, via torrent or some such.
pendrake777

Postby Belgath » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:30 am

pendrake777 wrote:"Now that Chaosium will be publishing a Gloranthan-based edition of RQ it’s highly unlikely that the license would be extended or granted to include PDF."
Thank you Loz :) I expected that reality, of course... and I was making the 'heretical' suggestion that some person might choose to do so regardless... perhaps anonymously, via torrent or some such.

It is inappropriate to ask someone to condone Breaking copyright rules. It just causes too many problems for TDM and can hurt TDM relationship with the other companies. In doing so you give TDM no choice but to publicly denounce it, to protect the copyright.
Belgath

Postby nDervish » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:56 am

pendrake777 wrote:I was making the 'heretical' suggestion that some person might choose to do so regardless... perhaps anonymously, via torrent or some such.

I believe the word you are looking for is "illegal", not "heretical". (Well, the suggestion itself is not illegal, but what you are suggesting most assuredly is.)
nDervish

Postby loz » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:41 am

You can also expect us to come down like a ton of bricks on anyone who does pirate AiG. Reproducing any of our work without permission is a clear breach of copyright and is always dealt with.
loz

Previous

Return to Glorantha