Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Necronomicon Providence: August 20-23

Necronomicon Providence: August 20-23

Postby cjbowser » Thu May 21, 2015 10:43 am

While Necronomicon isn't really Runequest related, I thought I'd post this here because I'll be running two Runequest games at the con.

Here are the games I submitted to run:

Call of Cthulhu: Red Dreams: Horrible nightmares haunt the investigators. Each one is progressively worse than than the ones before, but they all share two things in common: macrocephalic creatures and the color red. Can the investigators get to the root of the nightmares before it's too late? An homage to some of my favorite initials in pulp fiction, CAS and ERB.

Runequest 6: The Land of White Death. At the roof of the world, NATO finds itself confronted with an unexpected opportunity: an abandoned Soviet drift station. Now's NATO's chance to sneak in and find out what the Soviets are researching. They just have to do it before the station sinks into the cold depths of the Arctic Ocean. A classic send-up of some of the best 1950s and 60s B-Movies.

Luther Arkwright: Warriors at the Edge of Time: What happens when the malevolent Disruptors unleash the end times on a parallel? Chaos, destruction, weird mutations, and some really mod outfits. Can the agents of Valhalla stop the collapse of time, and save all paras? Some of the best in British comics meets some of the best in Weird Fiction.

If you can make it, stop by and say hi!
cjbowser

Return to Conventions