Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Mythras PBEM game

Mythras PBEM game

Postby m3nt0r » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I am new to Mythras but pretty experienced to GMing, from AD&D 2nd to d&d 5th,Hero System,WoD etc., i would like to create a new PBEM Mythras game, in a world of mine formed and shaped for 18 years now through many campaigns. my time zone is GMT+2(Greece), max players:4, i love detailed character creation and Role Playing, if anyone interested drop me a message :) thank you!
m3nt0r

Re: Mythras PBEM game

Postby Akrane » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:00 pm

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone had answered this guy, it looks like it's been a long time since he last came here.

Kinda sad if he got no one, I would have been willing to play but I'm new to this forun.

EDIT: I've sent him a message, will leave him a week to answer to be sure. If he doesn't answer, I'll put up a message to inform everyone that the offer is more than probably closed.

EDIT: Yep, pretty sure he won't come back.
You can disregard this offer.
Akrane

Return to Players Wanted