Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Mythras Errata - Official Thread

Re: Mythras Errata - Official Thread

Postby groovyclam » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:25 am

I did!

Use away, but give me a credit:

Cover Artist: Pascal Quidault adulterated by Tony Williams.
groovyclam

Postby groovyclam » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:59 am

Page 227 - Bagini write-up, first paragraph:

"In the daylight they appear quite normal, and may even forming a friendship with a group of travellers."

forming should be form
groovyclam

Postby groovyclam » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:27 pm

Page 27 - not an error but I think it would be better if you removed the 1-10 step numbers from page 27 since they don't correspond with the steps on page 26 ( I realise they are not meant to ). Having them together on both pages of a double-page spread seems like they are meant to correspond but the fact that they don't I think is confusing ( especially for newbies ). The situation is easily remedied by removing the step numbers on page 27. They are not strictly required there really anyway.
groovyclam

Postby mark.s » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:57 am

Hi,

Page 245: The text says that ghouls have a bonus of 1 AP in all locations, but this is not in the stat block. Further, it states that the ghoul is based on a human cadaver, but it has the Elven Warrior Combat Style.

Mark
Check out my website for Mythic Britain & Runequest goodies!
mark.s

Postby gran_orco » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:51 am

- Take Cover Action, referenced in the Duck Back Special Effect, has not been included in the second revision yet.
- Predator Spirits have Stealth listed in its characteristics, but no Stealth Spirit Ability exists.
Last edited by gran_orco on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
gran_orco

Postby Magister Ludi » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:04 am

Page 186: Exorcism. As opposed to RQ6, the spirit doesn't need the discorporate ability to initiate Spirit Combat.
Magister Ludi

Postby Druss the Axe » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:18 am

Not sure if this has been flagged:

Page 165: Limitations of Sorcery
"In the rare situation that the sorcerer has access to more spells that he has the space to memorise them"

I think 'that' should be 'than'.
Druss the Axe

Postby Eloy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:11 am

Hi!

A consolidated official Errata document in pdf format might be helpful to track changes. I went over this thread with my print book and correlated that to the book pdf and found that the Points Build option on p.8, for example, has been changed to 75.

There is a conversation some pages back about this subject, but no official word (that I could find) was given.

I like to keep my print copy up to date (yes, I write in my books. Obsolete info makes my print copy less useful, so I'd rather annotate official errata in there.)

Thank you! Loving what I'm reading!
Eloy

Postby raleel » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:46 am

Mythras p236, Chimera's lion head does "1d61d*". I assume it's 1d6+1d8
Mythras p 248, Gorgon's have a new weapon called a "Biw"
raleel

Postby Magister Ludi » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:37 am

Rather an omission than an erratum:
page 96: The Head? Again? The list of players' options should be amended to include the new Special Effect Prepare Counter.
Magister Ludi

PreviousNext

Return to Mythras