Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Mythic Britain:Logres has arrived

Mythic Britain:Logres has arrived

Postby nclarke » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:45 am

The postie has just been and delivered my copy of Logres from Aeon games. Lovely looking book, now to devour the inside (after I've been to the library to return my current pile of finished volumes).

BTW really good packaging. A cardboard interior folding over the book and taped down and then a further outer cardboard wrapper further protecting the little beauty all from a single sheet folded origami-like around the book.
nclarke

Re: Mythic Britain:Logres has arrived

Postby Runeslinger » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:47 pm

My copy arrived in Korea on Monday as well.

Coming from Aeon Games, it was packed differently to previous Design Mechanism packages. Mine was securely bound in a UPS shipping envelope and nestled in a copius amount of air-cushion packaging, keeping everything in place.

The unboxing video can be seen here, for those who have not yet received their own copy~

Unboxing Logres
It does not matter that it has all been said before~
Casting Shadows
Runeslinger

Re: Mythic Britain:Logres has arrived

Postby Lucius Panderius » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:42 am

I have ordered my copy from Aeon.
You know, I prefer the Saxons to the Celts.
The Celts on the British mainland are just a bit too flakey for my taste.
They aren't what they were and they on the downward slide really, railing against the long night.
:)
I wonder if there is any plans for or from someone to develop a book in the Frankish kingdom from the era.
The Merovingian Dynasty I believe.
Just a thought.
Lucius Panderius

Return to Supplements