Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

My First Korantian Session

My First Korantian Session

Postby guernicus » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:48 am

Finally, I found players interested in playing in Korantia. They were true beginners and we played a full week-end, including characters creation and some explanation of the rules. The adventure was the Sariniya Curse, starting from Thyrta. The group consists of:
  • Thémiseon - A would-be paladin, initiate of Lanis, whose long-term challenge is to set an Imperial Enclave in Thyrta
  • Vérénys Effendi - An initiate of Veltis, doing all sorts of sensible missions on behalf of the city matrons
  • Althmir - A strange young guy, orphan of an exiled idealist djesmiri sorcerer and a jekkarine runaway priestress (this unlikely couple lived for long as hermits in the Forest of Sard before being assassinated by ... young Jedakiah ! Of course the player doesn't know the true identity of the murderer)
  • Myrrhée Kados - A strong headed merchant female, and a very original person, trading all sort of exotic goods, with a genuine passion for aristocracy and ancient objects.
Players grasped the Mythras rules quite easily and they enjoyed both the adventure and the setting (as I did). At the end of the week-end, they even surprised me with their clever use of special effects ! You can read reports of the character creation https://aristentorus.wordpress.com/2016/09/06/aventures-en-korantie-creation-de-personnages/ and of the adventure https://aristentorus.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/aventures-en-korantie-session-n1-la-malediction-de-sariniya/ (they're in French but Google Translate should help :-).
guernicus

Return to Game Reports & Play Experiences