Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

My Avatar Changed?

Feel free to discuss any general gaming topics, and any other games.

My Avatar Changed?

Postby Druss the Axe » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:53 pm

Hey all

Not sure what's happened, but my avatar has been changed - but not by me.

I was a sort of clip-art axe, but now the pic has been changed to a real axe.

Anyone know how that happened?

Thanks
Druss the Axe

Re: My Avatar Changed?

Postby skoll » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:59 am

Is this an older version of your avatar by any chance? After a recent freeforums.org -maintenance break, I noticed, that the avatars were missing altogether for a while. A bit later they were restored, but maybe they didn't restore the latest version. Also the TDM logo has been missing since the maintenance break.
Mythras Encounter Generator: http://skoll.xyz/mythras_eg/
skoll

Postby Druss the Axe » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:42 am

skoll wrote:Is this an older version of your avatar by any chance? After a recent freeforums.org -maintenance break, I noticed, that the avatars were missing altogether for a while. A bit later they were restored, but maybe they didn't restore the latest version. Also the TDM logo has been missing since the maintenance break.

Yes, it is an older version

I think you're right; the maintenance break probably has something to do with it

Thanks Skoll
Druss the Axe

Postby loz » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:49 am

Our logo has gone too...

It shall be restored.
loz

Postby Matt_E » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:22 pm

Yeah, I noticed both my pic and the TDM graphic had gone wrong. I reinstalled my pic (it wasn't even in the little gallery any more!), and assumed TDM would, too, ASAP. :-)
SECRETS OF BLOOD ROCK is here. Check out Old Bones Publishing on DriveThruRPG.com!
Matt_E

Postby loz » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:52 am

Matt_E wrote:Yeah, I noticed both my pic and the TDM graphic had gone wrong. I reinstalled my pic (it wasn't even in the little gallery any more!), and assumed TDM would, too, ASAP. :-)

For reasons best known to itself, the Black Diamond theme has decided it hates the TDM logo and flatly refuses to use it. The Charcoal and Prosilver themes, being slightly less bastardish, are quite amenable to the logo and display it with gusto. Thus, if you wish to be greeted by our fabulous Dragon and Cogs, switch to one of these less gittish themes.
loz

Postby Druss the Axe » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:28 pm

loz wrote:
Matt_E wrote:Yeah, I noticed both my pic and the TDM graphic had gone wrong. I reinstalled my pic (it wasn't even in the little gallery any more!), and assumed TDM would, too, ASAP. :-)

For reasons best known to itself, the Black Diamond theme has decided it hates the TDM logo and flatly refuses to use it. The Charcoal and Prosilver themes, being slightly less bastardish, are quite amenable to the logo and display it with gusto. Thus, if you wish to be greeted by our fabulous Dragon and Cogs, switch to one of these less gittish themes.

The logo is displaying with the original theme for me.

EDIT: Whilst we're on the subject (sort of), would you or someone else be so kind as to change my username to Druss the Axe please? "...the Legend" looks a bit pretentious to me.
Druss the Axe

Postby loz » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Hmmm... now it displays the wrong logo...

Stupid thing.

Druss is now known as 'Druss the Axe'. Druss, you'll need to ensure you log in afresh using this new user name.
loz

Postby Druss the Axe » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:39 pm

loz wrote:Hmmm... now it displays the wrong logo...

Stupid thing.

Druss is now known as 'Druss the Axe'. Druss, you'll need to ensure you log in afresh using this new user name.

Ok thank you Loz
Druss the Axe

Postby ptingler » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:32 am

I'm still interested in changing my username to "Spellslinging Sellsword" if you don't mind. I tried to send this via PM, but it kept giving me an error, so figured I'd post here.
ptingler

Next

Return to General Gaming & Discussion