Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Logres Errata

Logres Errata

Postby nclarke » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:46 am

Having just finished reading through Logres I noticed a number of issues with proofing/editing. In several places the names of people are switched around between the protagonist and the antagonist and it's a little jarring, you go "wait, what?" and need to reread the section. There's also a sidebar on p117 that refers to p117 when it should be p120 or 121, concerning the sword and the hill.

Do TDM need me to go through the book again to find all the occurrences of erroneous names?
nclarke

Re: Logres Errata

Postby loz » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:24 am

Many thanks - send me a PM of those you've found. I intend taking this up with the proofreading team.
loz

Return to Supplements