Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

future Mythic plans

future Mythic plans

Postby HorusArisen » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:39 am

I'm sure it's buried in the forum but I wondered what was next for the Mythic line, just finished reading Rome :D

I'm channeling my ful obsessive nature into running Mythras and reading the supplements.

I've seen Greece mentioned, is that next?
HorusArisen

Re: future Mythic plans

Postby nclarke » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:46 am

Logres, the Saxon supplement is probably going to be the next hard copy book printed as it's in production/pre-order currently. After that it could be something from the CF line and the house campaign in Thennla could be due something. Mythic Greece, Loz mentioned, was upcoming but no actual date was mentioned IIRC. Byzantium is being written again with no actual date except maybe 2018.
nclarke

Postby HorusArisen » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:59 am

Saw Mythic Logres and it's on my list to get next payday now. I only go PDF these days so not to worried about print dates.

Definitely rooting for another Thennla book :)

Mythic Byzantium sounds intriguing.

Don't get me wrong my wallet and wife are happy with the release schedule but I'm always keen for more books lol
HorusArisen

Postby loz » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:00 am

Mythic Britain: Logres has completed printing and is en-route to our warehouse pending distribution.

We've just taken delivery of the Mythic Constantinople manuscript by Mark Shirley, and it looks awesome - so that will be our next 'Mythic' title. It's in editing right now.

Pete is labouring, Hercules-like, at Mythic Greece, but I slowed him down recently by inconsiderately turning up at his place with a bunch of friends, food and alcohol, and forcing him to play games for a whole week. He wasn't happy.

We're also about to take delivery of a manuscript for a City book that should make for a very interesting campaign; a sort of fantasy Florentine city-state. More on that as it develops.
loz

Postby HorusArisen » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:18 pm

That looks like some great product. Can we look forward to any previews?

lol I'm sure he appreciated your lack of consideration:)
City book also sounds very interesting, could you see a Scott Lynch style game?
HorusArisen

Postby raleel » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:12 pm

loz wrote:
We've just taken delivery of the Mythic Constantinople manuscript by Mark Shirley, and it looks awesome - so that will be our next 'Mythic' title. It's in editing right now.

This bodes well for our game later this year!
raleel

Postby Dan True » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:50 am

I'm very looking forward to Mythic Constantinople :)

I recall a mention of Mythic Mesopotamia - is this still on the books?

- Dan
Dan True

Postby Vile » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:04 am

loz wrote:[...] turning up at his place with a bunch of friends, food and alcohol, and forcing him to play games for a whole week. He wasn't happy.

Ingrate. :roll:
Vile

Postby Pete » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:37 am

Sarcasm aside, in fact we all had a great time as usual. Running roughshod over Tudor history in Loz's game, and finally finishing off our group's 28ish year long Bushido campaign. It was a truly epic conclusion. :)
The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras
http://www.thedesignmechanism.com
Pete

Postby Dan True » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:51 am

Pete wrote:28ish year long Bushido campaign

:shock: that's as old as me ... :o
Dan True

Next

Return to Supplements