Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

future Mythic plans

Re: future Mythic plans

Postby Pete » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:16 am

'Damn whippersnappers' thinks Pete as he pulls on his ever-lengthening grey beard... ;) :D

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras
http://www.thedesignmechanism.com
Pete

Postby Akrasia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:10 pm

loz wrote:...
We're also about to take delivery of a manuscript for a City book that should make for a very interesting campaign; a sort of fantasy Florentine city-state. More on that as it develops.

Oh cool. I look forward to learning more about this! :)
My gaming blog: http://akraticwizardry.blogspot.com
Akrasia

Postby Dan True » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:53 pm

HorusArisen wrote:City book also sounds very interesting, could you see a Scott Lynch style game?

Thanks for that mention - I've just recieved the first book today and it's looking good so far :)

- Dan
Dan True

Postby HorusArisen » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:19 pm

Dan True wrote:
HorusArisen wrote:City book also sounds very interesting, could you see a Scott Lynch style game?

Thanks for that mention - I've just recieved the first book today and it's looking good so far :)

- Dan

Lol your welcome.
HorusArisen

Postby Runeblogger » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Pete wrote:and finally finishing off our group's 28ish year long Bushido campaign. It was a truly epic conclusion. :)

I'd like to know how it ended! ;)
Runeblogger

Previous

Return to Supplements