Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Fillable Mythras Character Sheet

Fillable Mythras Character Sheet

Postby Gloranphile » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:30 pm

Here's a fillable PDF with the newest Mythras Character Sheet for everyone to use. Please let me know of any errors or suggested changes via this thread.

I'll update this post with the latest version.

10/17/2016:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9Id-yvrrozaXzVoZ2hneWVraUE - Updated as saveable PDF in Reader.

09/22/2016:
DEAD LINK: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9Id-yvrrozaYTAtM05aS3IwS2c - Updated with new Font sizes.

09/19/2016:
DEAD LINK: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9Id-yvrrozaTGZ2SV9jaVU2cjA
Last edited by Gloranphile on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Longtime RuneQuest player, loving Mythras, currently running a game in Glorantha, using AiG rules.
Gloranphile

Re: Fillable Mythras Character Sheet

Postby simonb1 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:35 am

Hi Gloranphile

Thank you, and it is usable in Adobe on Android. If anyone is interested.

Simon

PS This also applies to the latest version tested 6/11/16
Last edited by simonb1 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonb1

Postby Moldof » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:41 am

Great! I was just wishing this was a thing.
Moldof

Postby Moldof » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:47 pm

I noticed the text size in the text boxes at the top(player, character, species, etc) is slightly to big for the boxes. The top of the words get cut off.
Moldof

Postby Gloranphile » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Thanks Moldof,

I've made changes to several of the text boxes (see the first post). Let me know if you find any other issues!
Longtime RuneQuest player, loving Mythras, currently running a game in Glorantha, using AiG rules.
Gloranphile

Postby Moldof » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:27 am

Cool. I'm planning on sitting down to build some characters today. If something else pops up, I'll let you know.

Thanks for making one of these.
Moldof

Postby pachristian » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:20 am

The sheet looks great - my issue is not based on your work.

My computer is an older model Macintosh. The sheet will not save changes on my computer. Works fine on my wife's windows machine - but not on the Mac (running OSx.11, Intel duo-core processor). I've had this problem with form-fillable Acrobat files before. Oddly, some form-fillable acrobat files work fine.

Has anyone else had this issue? And, perhaps more important, has anyone found a way to solve this issue?
pachristian

Postby Atlatl Jones » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:30 am

What app are you using to open and edit it? I find that sometimes Adobe Reader works better than Preview for things like this.
Atlatl Jones

Postby Matt_E » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:37 pm

Yes, Preview does not play well with fillable PDFs created by Acrobat. Try the free PDF reader + editor Foxit, which I heard about on this forum and which I like.

Acrobat Reader is now some sort of cloud-based thingy, and I think it costs money (subscription, like other Adobe products now), so I have given up on it.
SECRETS OF BLOOD ROCK is here. Check out Old Bones Publishing on DriveThruRPG.com!
Matt_E

Postby pachristian » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:50 pm

I'm opening it with Adobe Reader.

My local Acrobat expert tells me that the inability to save in a form is based on the settings in the form when it is created, not the computer opened from.

Is anyone else having trouble saving to the form?
pachristian

Next

Return to Mythras