Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Dragonmeet - London ​Saturday 5th Dec 2015

Dragonmeet - London ​Saturday 5th Dec 2015

Postby simonh » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:38 am

http://www.dragonmeet.co.uk

I'll be there, probably with my kids in tow and therefore will be spending most of the day in the board/card games hall. The Moon Design team have historically put in a good showing in terms of attendance and seminars, with Jeff, Rick and Nick having showed up for the last few years and many of the former Tales gang around, so expect plenty of Chaosium presence and updates this year. It's also generally a good place to meet Pelgrane folks and they've had Ken, Robin and Rob Heinsoo over for the last 2 years and you can always get a good RQ, Chaosium or Greg story out of Rob.

I hope to see you there.

Simon Hibbs
simonh

Re: Dragonmeet - London ​Saturday 5th Dec 2015

Postby loz » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:59 am

Alas, Design Mechanism won't be there, but we do hope there are some RQ6 games on offer and I'm sure there'll be lots of Chaosium news concerning the direction of RQ and BRP.
loz

Return to Conventions