Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Classic Fantasy The Soulless

Classic Fantasy The Soulless

Postby Belgath » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:15 am

Zesh your home world has jest overcome I 1000 year millennial rule of the Ordaka.
How Ordaka demons gained power has been lost to time though there's much debate. And why they said they suddenly left Is even of greater concern for they always claimed they you're preparing this World for something even worse. The gods are seem to be ative again though there influence appears week and diminished. You've been born to world that once had great and miraculous cities now stand Lost to time. Over the last hundred years free of the Ordaka rule The slave pits turnd to small ramshackle towns then cities religious orders started spraying up again. Amazingly enough carefully preserved records Great magnitude haven't found though most of the writing is in a language we don't understand and more puzzling why would the Ordaka and Demond race have preserved records. But one thing is for certain those of us that are from the slave pits are a stronger people. You have emerged as one of the Soulless or what the Ordaka called you the Daween "Unseen" or Thordall "Revelers of the False Light" you have all received mysterious summons back to your ancestors Ordakan slave Pits. A summons by law you have to answer to. You been summoned by Gar the fabled leader of the six that some hold responsible for freeing mankind.
Last edited by Belgath on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Belgath

Re: Classic Fantasy The Soleless

Postby Matt_E » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:21 am

That's a nice setup. Point of English: All else aside, I suppose you mean "soulless". :-)

I for one would like to read your game updates, if you plan to post any.
SECRETS OF BLOOD ROCK is here. Check out Old Bones Publishing on DriveThruRPG.com!
Matt_E

Re: Classic Fantasy The Soulless

Postby Belgath » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:28 pm

We are six weeks in and in. And it has been a good campaign so far. As my written English sucks, I just bribed my wife into letting me dictate adventure so far to her. So I'll have a good up date out to night. Also we jest lost one of are players do to conflict with there job so we have an opening we play Sunday nights at 5PM EST on roll 20 if any for you would like to join jest pm me.
Belgath

Re: Classic Fantasy The Soulless

Postby Icefield » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:41 pm

I would like to read the updates too.
Dithering will only serve to waste your Action Points...
Icefield

Return to Game Reports & Play Experiences