Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Classic Fantasy Preorders

For information on Design Mechanism's rules and supplements

Re: Classic Fantasy Preorders

Postby Atlatl Jones » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:57 pm

threedeesix wrote:Woohoo, I am now the proud owner of Classic Fantasy: The Dead Tree Version. Two other trees died in the packaging of the product alone. Not even the United States Postal Service could have hurt this book. :D

I've bought stereo systems that came in smaller boxes than this one! The inside box, itself quite big and filled with cardboard inserts and packing paper, would probably have been sufficient. :shock:
Atlatl Jones

Postby Belgath » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:10 pm

So should I start buying my book from my local game store? Would that be more of a help?
Belgath

Postby threedeesix » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:50 am

Belgath wrote:So should I start buying my book from my local game store? Would that be more of a help?

You should probably purchase one from every outlet available, just to be fair to each of them. ;)

Rod
threedeesix

Previous

Return to Products and Releases