Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Classic Fantasy Name?

Classic Fantasy Name?

Postby Caliburn » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:22 am

Classic Fantasy naming and booking event slots.

Loz and Pete.

As of today, we can book slots for UK Games Expo 2016.

As I previously mentioned, I am very keen to run a day's worth of Classic Fantasy at this and other conventions.

Considering you estimated a Q1 release of CF - is there a definitive name for the newly coined version I can use to book it with?

Also, what is the status of the cover artwork, and can you estimate when this might be in final version? I'd be happy to print an A3 size poster for promotional purposes, but want to make sure that a) I have permission to do so, and b) it is the right image.

Many thanks!
Caliburn

Re: Classic Fantasy Name?

Postby loz » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:20 am

The name is simply 'Classic Fantasy'. The cover art will be finalised shortly; there are a few branding things we need to do ensure the New Name for TGFKARQ6 is correctly reflected, along with its RQ compatibility, but that should be finished very soon and will be something we can share once some legal stuff finished.
loz

Postby Chris » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:30 pm

Great news
Chris

Postby loz » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Also, what is the status of the cover artwork, and can you estimate when this might be in final version? I'd be happy to print an A3 size poster for promotional purposes, but want to make sure that a) I have permission to do so, and b) it is the right image.

Very happy for you to do this. The cover art is the same as we've previewed before (the minotaur fending off an adventuring party), but with a slightly different logo and with new trade dress.
loz

Postby threedeesix » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:36 am

Caliburn wrote:Classic Fantasy naming and booking event slots.

Loz and Pete.

As of today, we can book slots for UK Games Expo 2016.

As I previously mentioned, I am very keen to run a day's worth of Classic Fantasy at this and other conventions.

Hey Caliburn,

I have already told a couple different people that are running events at conventions that I will gladly help answer any questions that may arise prior to the books release to help those so inclined get prepared. If you need someone to proofread your adventure, suggest appropriate encounters, etc., feel free to give me a shout at...

threedeesix -at- metrocast -dot- net.

Rod
threedeesix

Postby Pentallion » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:30 pm

I am so looking forward to this coming out soon! I am expecting to have a little extra spending money coming my way that should boomerang right back to TDM and this is the first thing I'm snatching up. Will probably keep an eye out on DragonFlight in Seattle and see about running an event there. But I'm torn...Arkwright? Classic Fantasy? Oh heck, I'll do both :)
Last edited by Pentallion on Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pentallion

Postby loz » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:04 pm

We're intending to post a Classic Fantasy Preview in the very near future - most likely towards the end of the month.
loz

Return to News