Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Classic Fantasy Errata

Re: Classic Fantasy Errata

Postby AmazingOnionMan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:39 am

Late to the party here, but I have a bone to pick; the tables. The fading, variable greyscale-thingy is nice and all, but it's too dark. Small, thin, black font on dark grey was, is, and will forever be a less than stellar idea. The left portions of CF's many tables are hard on middle-aged eyes.
If possible, this is something that should be altered if you get the chance in later printings.
AmazingOnionMan

Postby raleel » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:52 pm

You would not be the first or the second on this :)
raleel

Postby loz » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:25 pm

AmazingOnionMan wrote:Late to the party here, but I have a bone to pick; the tables. The fading, variable greyscale-thingy is nice and all, but it's too dark. Small, thin, black font on dark grey was, is, and will forever be a less than stellar idea. The left portions of CF's many tables are hard on middle-aged eyes.
If possible, this is something that should be altered if you get the chance in later printings.

It will be.

For what it's worth, the shading seems to have been corrupted during the upload of final files for printing. None of our proofing documents suffered anywhere near as much, and a friend of mine who works in printing provided me (later) with a detailed analysis of the dot count and shading that the PDF process seems to have misread. We do accept it's less than stellar and had it shown at proofing, we'd have obviously correct it than. For future printings, it will be rectified.
loz

Previous

Return to Supplements