Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Brisbane (was Sydney)

Brisbane (was Sydney)

Postby Stuart Coyle » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:43 am

Is there anyone looking for a game in Sydney? I'm in the inner west.
I'm looking at revamping my old RQ2/3 campaign and am updating it
for RQ6. Face to face or I'm interested in trying Roll20.net
Last edited by Stuart Coyle on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stuart Coyle

Re: Sydney

Postby Lloyd » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:22 am

Hey! I'm not in Sydney (further north in Darwin)|
It's good to see some Australian RQ player, that is all!
I didn't play for a while, but I noticed many change in RQ6 compare to previous version (no POW vs POW check (change with resistance and will power roll I'm not 100% clear on), much less enchanting, ..) does it improve the game?
hopefully I'll master soon!
Lloyd

Postby Ronzo the Grim » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:34 pm

Hello Stuart.
I'm in springwood, lower blue mountains. I'm originally from N. Ireland, have a game once a fortnight or more with friends back home via skype. Apart from that, an infrequent game with my wife and her friends down in Ashfield. The last we were playing in Ashfield, I was running an Elric game, the mongoose version. Via skype, playing war of the dead, but our gm has picked up mythic britian, so should be playing that soon.
When i was living in the inner west, i played the odd time with a group at picnic point, but that was a couple of years ago, so I don't know if they're still going.
Ronzo the Grim

Postby PhilippeK » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:15 am

Hi, I'm in Sydney as well (Paddington actually). I am running a game with friends in Europe and Japan, but it's in French. So I might be interested in joining a local game, depending on the times and conditions.
PhilippeK

Postby Stuart Coyle » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Thanks for the replies. I've been a bit busy to check on this thread, reason being I'm packing up to go back to Brisbane. :(

I'm getting a Roll20 game in the works for those in an Australian compatible timezone if anyone is interested, but it will be a few weeks before I have time get it all up and running. It's a bronze age / early iron age campaign in a mid to low magic setting that I've created and mangled over thirty years (it evolved from a Gloranthan campaign originally) I have had some time to rework since getting interest back with the advent of RQ6.

I will probably have time to play once a fortnight.
Stuart Coyle

Postby PhilippeK » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:13 am

Thanks let us know about your progress in setting up the game. :)
PhilippeK

Re: Brisbane (was Sydney)

Postby Stuart Coyle » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:21 pm

I have the basics set up in Roll 20. https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/2073 ... acred-vale

There is more information to come. I'm surrounded by packing boxes...
Just fixed the link...
Last edited by Stuart Coyle on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stuart Coyle

Postby PhilippeK » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:31 am

No stress, but for now it just says: "Not Authorized" :)
PhilippeK

Postby Stuart Coyle » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:06 pm

It's open now, I fixed the settings. https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/detail ... acred-vale
Stuart Coyle

Postby Lloyd » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:01 am

So anyone in Brisbane looking for players at the moment?
I'm there and looking for RQ players! Or something different than D20!!
Lloyd

Return to Players Wanted