Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Anyone interested in Roll20, Saturdays 9pm cst?

Anyone interested in Roll20, Saturdays 9pm cst?

Postby umbraldragon » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:53 am

I am interested in starting at least a one off adventure on Roll20. I would like to do saturdays, 9 ish cst. I am open to suggestions and would like to hear from anyone interested. Also, I am in Houston, TX so CST is my timzone. I would also like to use the Shores of Koranthia or Taskan Empire supplement since I would like to use Thennla as the setting. Anyone can GM or we can work out a rotating schedule.
Certain mystes aver that the real world has been constructed by the human mind, since our ways are governed by the artificial categories into which we place essentially undifferentiated things, things weaker than our words for them.
- Gene Wolfe
umbraldragon

Re: Anyone interested in Roll20, Saturdays 9pm cst?

Postby Belgath » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:20 am

9pm CST is a bit late for me but I would be happy to join you a couple times. I love Koranthia I have some maps that included the book of quest city's if you would like.
Belgath

Re: Anyone interested in Roll20, Saturdays 9pm cst?

Postby umbraldragon » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:16 am

I could change the time to maybe 8 possibly. The city maps sound cool. I have the Korantia expansion as well as Task an empire. I wanted to play a barbarian or sorcerer type character.
Certain mystes aver that the real world has been constructed by the human mind, since our ways are governed by the artificial categories into which we place essentially undifferentiated things, things weaker than our words for them.
- Gene Wolfe
umbraldragon

Return to Players Wanted