Welcome
Welcome to designmechanism

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

A Gift from Shamash

A Gift from Shamash

Postby umbraldragon » Tue May 16, 2017 11:12 am

Looking for players. Running a one shot play by post of A Gift from Shamash. Sci-Fi, space marines board a derelict vessel. Warning, the odds of character death are high against making it out alive! But, it's a great storyline and loads of fun. If interested PM me or go to
https://www.tavern-keeper.com/campaign/2401/about. :ugeek:
Certain mystes aver that the real world has been constructed by the human mind, since our ways are governed by the artificial categories into which we place essentially undifferentiated things, things weaker than our words for them.
- Gene Wolfe
umbraldragon

Re: A Gift from Shamash

Postby Delvis » Tue May 16, 2017 3:27 pm

I bought the PDF recently to use with M-Space. Just started reading that so not sure if I am ready to dive In yet.
Delvis
Delvis

Return to Players Wanted